Last Revised and Effective Date: February 7, 2018
1. Your Acceptance
2. Event Website
3. What Type of Personal Information Do We Collect and Use?
4. Personal Information Maintenance & Opt-Out
If you wish to opt-out of our use and/or disclosure of your personal information, other than to process any purchase orders and communicate with you about your account, if you have created an account, you will generally have the option to do so when you first submit your personal information via the Event Website. Simply indicate your desire to opt-out by checking or un-checking the appropriate box. If you wish to amend or delete any personal information you have previously provided without opting out, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavor to provide a simple way to review, correct, update or remove personal information you have given us. If you wish to stop receiving an FSE newsletter that you have previously subscribed to, or any other marketing communications, please follow the "unsubscribe" instructions contained at the bottom of each newsletter or email.
5. How Do We Use Personal Information?
- To provide you with information you have requested, or with products, services or content you have purchased, used or otherwise engaged with, (e.g., a sweepstakes, rewards program, subscription to goods or services, etc.) and to communicate with you (including via postal mail) about the same;
- To communicate with you about the Event and about products, services, sponsors, partners or affiliates related to a purchase you have made or rules or terms to which you have agreed, to the extent the sending of such communication is permissible under applicable law;
- To send you periodic surveys to help improve the Event Website or your Event experience;
- In connection with loyalty, membership or rewards programs operated or accessible from the Event Website;
- When the personally identifying components of your information are removed, we may use and share such anonymized information for internal purposes (e.g., to learn about the age distribution of our users); and
- In accordance with any other permission you provide at the time you submit such information to us.
6. Other Information Collected
Technical Information. When you use the Event Website, we use software tools, including but not limited to cookies (small amounts of data which include a unique string of characters sent to your browser or application from a website's computers and stored on your computer's or device's hard drive), web beacons (technology used to track activity, also known as pixel tags) and similar technologies, to collect a variety of technical, non-personally identifiable information, for example the type of Internet browser or operating system used to access the Event Website, the date and duration of an Event Website visit or the Internet Protocol address used to access the Event Website. We use such technical information for internal purposes, for example to study and improve the response times of the Event Website. We may associate such technical information with personal information you provide to us as described in Section 1 above, in which case we will treat such associated information as personal information. Please be advised that associating technical information with personal information may be required for us, and our Service Providers, to recognize you and your communications with us, for example to retain your newsletter preferences or enable your use of a "shopping cart."
7. Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
- Aggregated and Anonymous Information. We may share aggregated, anonymous information with any third party. This information is not linked to personal information that can identify you or another individual person.
- Business Transfers. As time passes, FSE may be sold along with its assets, or other corporate transactions may occur. In such a case, our customer information may be one of the business assets we transfer.
8. Managing Your Personal Information
You may choose and control what information you provide about yourself and certain information which is automatically collected via the Event Website. If you do not wish to provide certain information necessary for enhanced functionality or content on the Event Website, please do not use such functionality or content.
If you want to review or revise other personal information you have provided to us, or to close any account(s) you may have created and have us delete the applicable account personal information (except what is needed for record-keeping purposes) call 817-273-5222 or email email@example.com.
Remember that when you share information publicly online, it may be indexable by search engines or recorded by others, and any search engine index or record of your information may persist after you delete the information at the original source.
9. Other Information; Contact Us
- No Spyware or Adware. We do not install any spyware or adware in connection with our services, or distribute any commercial message, or authorize any third party to distribute any commercial message, by means of spyware or adware. "Spyware" or "Adware" is any software which has been downloaded to or installed on an Internet user's computer or device, without the user's actual consent, and facilitates the distribution of any commercial message to the user. If you feel you may have spyware from another company installed on your machine, there are various anti-spyware/adware software applications available on the Internet to identify if this has occurred.
- Our Security Practices. Any account information associated with any of our services is password protected for your privacy and security. You choose your password for any of our services so the strength of that password is determined by you. We recommend that you choose a unique password and not share your password with anyone else. In certain areas, we use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.